Choosing The Right Airbrush PaintHope Varnes
There are a wide range of brands and varieties of airbrush paints available so in order to ensure that you get the right airbrush paints for your specific project, there are a few things to keep in mind.
The first obvious thing to consider is what you are going to paint on as this will hugely affect the type of paint you will need. Also keep in mind which airbrush paints are best compatible with your specific airbrush. Once you are clear on these two things it will be time to decide which brand you will be going for.
- The Kopykake Kroma Kolors brand is the best choice when it comes to food colour paints and is commonly used for cake decorating. All the colours can easily be mixed to create your desired effect to ensure that your final product is as delicious to look at as it is to eat.
- Liquitex Soft Body Acrylic Paints on the other hand are used for body painting as its rich colour and consistency help guarantee a smooth finish with little to no brush marks.
- Medea Body Art Colours are also used for body painting and because they are alcohol based, they are long lasting and will stay on the user’s body for up to five days.
- Medea Textile Colours are suitable for both beginners and professionals and are ideal for textile painting, offering good fabric absorption.
- Medea Nail Art Colour Range is a collection of colourful nail paints that allow users to create unique and eye-catching nail art.
- LifeColor Paints are great for those who enjoy modelling as a hobby as it can be used on various materials from plastic and metal to wood and cloth.
- Createx Paints are well known multi-purpose paints and although they were originally a textile paint they can also be used on metal, wood, canvasses and fibreglass.
- Createx Auto Air Paints are water-based paints which are best used on custom paint jobs such as painting cars and helmets.
- Com-Art Paints are ready-to-use acrylic paints. They do not require thinning, filtering or straining and are literally convenience in a bottle when it comes to airbrush paints.
To buy your airbrush paints online visit the Graphic Air website now. They have a wide variety of other airbrush equipment online to suit all your creative requirements.