Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Ackworth Drawing Board – Counter Weight (A1)
£231.66 exc vat
or pay £46.33 x 6 months
Delivery: 1 – 2 weeks
* Kerbside delivery only
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: DU02 – A1 Ackworth Drawing Board – Counter Weighted
Widely used by professional and students, A1 paper is an industry standard for architectural drawings and design. With a paper size of 841mm x 594mm it provides plenty of space to work whilst being practical transport and store. And the A1 Ackworth drawing board is its perfect platform.
The A1 Ackworth is a free standing with parallel motion drawing board, mounted on a folding A-frame stand. It provides a good drawing table height and allows you to adjust the angle for comfort. This drawing board is easy to dismantle for storage or transport.
- Straight edge – it runs the full width of the drawing board and is rebated at the bottom allowing ink pens to be used without smudging. The aluminium straight edge features a precision machined acrylic blade.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Available in the Standard form with a simple Cross-Wire Parallel Motion
- Parallel Motion Type – Counterbalanced
- Stand Colour – White
- Paper Size – A1
- Board Size – 920 x 650mm
- Height & Angle adjustment
- Weight – 17kg
- Supplied fully assembled
Require a bigger drawing board? We can also supply the A0 Ackworth