Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Ackworth Drawing Board – Counter Weight (A1)
£243.13 exc vat
Delivery: 1 – 2 weeks
* Kerbside delivery only
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Part No: DU02 – A1 Ackworth Drawing Board – Counter Weighted
Widely used by professional and students, A1 paper is an industry standard for architectural drawings and design. With a paper size of 841mm x 594mm it provides plenty of space to work whilst being practical transport and store. And the A1 Ackworth drawing board is its perfect platform.
The A1 Ackworth is a free standing with parallel motion drawing board, mounted on a folding A-frame stand. It provides a good drawing table height and allows you to adjust the angle for comfort. This drawing board is easy to dismantle for storage or transport.
- Straight edge – it runs the full width of the drawing board and is rebated at the bottom allowing ink pens to be used without smudging. The aluminium straight edge features a precision machined acrylic blade.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Available in the Standard form with a simple Cross-Wire Parallel Motion
- Parallel Motion Type – Counterbalanced
- Stand Colour – White
- Paper Size – A1
- Board Size – 920 x 650mm
- Height & Angle adjustment
- Weight – 17kg
- Supplied fully assembled
Require a bigger drawing board? We can also supply the A0 Ackworth