Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Apollo 1200.2 Spraymaster
£190.00 exc vat
Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to leave our warehouse
(excluding weekends and bank holidays.)
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Available in 110 volt version.
Please request at checkout.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: 1200.2- Apollo Spraymaster 1200.2 Spray System
The Apollo Spraymaster 1200.2 is a Semi Professional HVLP Spray System with 1200 watt, two stage 220/240V 50Hz Turbine. It also includes a 5m air hose and standard 1.8mm Spray set up
Lightweight, compact and portable, this system utilises a high efficiency turbine that doesn’t need a compressor and is capable of spraying most types of coating cleanly, easily and without wastage.
Complete with the all new and improved ‘Hobby Plus’ spray gun featuring smooth trigger action and precision machined metal air cap, the Apollo Spraymaster 1200.2 is equally capable in the garage, the workshop or in the home.
Designed for the semi professional, the extra power of the turbine gives an enhanced finish, faster application and the tough all steel powder coated turbine power unit will handle everyday knocks.
• Ease of use
• Reduced over-spray
• High efficiency turbines
• Easy cleaning
• Constantly rated – will spray all day without waiting for air pressure to build up
• Smooth trigger action for ease of use
• Precision machined metal aircap for fine control and high quality finish
• 3 position aircap adjusts for vertical, horizontal or dot spray pattern – making painting awkward objects easy
• 1 litre capacity, high quality aluminium paint cup
• Viscosity cup to enable paint to be mixed to the correct viscosity for spraying. Reduces the risk of ‘runs’ or ‘orange peel’
Efficient and powerful 1200 watt two stage turbine
• 5 metre industrial air hose with aluminium gun hose connector & screw on turbine connector
• Integral air filter for super smooth, dust free finish
• 2 metre power lead with plug
• 12 month warranty
cellulose, emulsion, gloss enamel, polyurethanes, stains, creosote, hammer finish, lacquers, primer, varnishes, insecticides, glazes, acrylics etc etc…………..
For the complete list of Apollo Spray Systems click here.