Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto-Air Candy2O Cool Set C (120ml)
£75.33 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4967 – C – Auto-Air Candy2O Cool Set C (120ml)
- CTX-4650-04 Auto-Air Candy₂O Blood Red (120ml)
- CTX-4653-04 Auto-Air Candy2O Lemon Yellow (120ml)
- CTX-4656-04 Auto-Air Candy2O Midnight Blue (120ml)
- CTX-4658-04 Auto-Air Candy2O Ultra Violet (120ml)
- CTX-4661-04 Auto-Air Candy2O Emerald Green (120ml)
- CTX-4030-04 Auto-Air Intercoat Clear (120ml)
Createx™ Auto-Air Colors™ are the latest breakthrough in water-based, non-toxic automotive coatings technology. Use Auto-Air Colours to achieve brilliant, durable custom paint jobs on cars, trucks, motorcycles and helmets.
Brand New Candy Pigments are to replace all exisiting Auto-Air candy colours. Candy Pigment Colours are made with highly refined , transparent pigments for exceptional clarity, brilliance and atomisation with both spray-guns and airbrushes. Candy Pigments are also excellent for finely detailed artwork using small nozzle-sized airbrushes. Candy Pigments are extremely lightfast (8/8 BWS).
Reduce 3:1 with 4011 Fast Dry Reducer. May be reduced in greater amounts when used with airbrushes with small sized tips. Candy Pigments may be used without reducing for a concentrated, less transparent colour. Mixing with 4004 Transparent Base is not required. Cure with airflow or mild heat.
Standard colour achieved as a mid-coat over a base of 4102 Aluminium Base (medium) except for yellow, sunset and Orange which are applied over 4331 Metallic White (coarse). Any colour may be used as a base for candy – pigments for varied effects. For candy-pearl flake colours, mix Candy Pigments with 4500 Series Hot Rod Sparkle & Cosmic Sparkle Colours.
Please note that the colours shown on Airbrushes.com are a guide only. For a closer representation, especially for the metallic and effects colours, we recommend that you purchase the Auto-Air Colour Chips.
Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC