Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto-Air Fluorescent Hot Sunburst
£8.25 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4267-04 – Auto-Air Fluorescent Hot Sunburst
4200 Series – Fluorescent Colours
Bright neon base coat colours with limited light-fastness. Not intended for long-lasting exterior finishes. Use with discretion!
Apply over white AutoBorne sealer for brightest finish. Fluorescent Colours are best applied in very light coats. To hide fading of a Fluorescent colours when used as an exterior colour, for example on a helmet or ski jet, apply Fluorescent Colour over a colour-keyed base colour instead of white.
For example, apply 4261 Fluorescent Hot Yellow over 6004 AutoBorne Sealer Yellow instead of white so as the Hot Yellow’s pigment fades leaving only a transparent resin, the underlying colour will be yellow instead of white, which helps hide the fading of the fluorescent pigment.
Thinning: Use 4012 reducer. Airbrush (0.3mm – 0.5mm nozzle): 10-25% per volume, Spray Gun: 10% per volume.
Sizes: Auto-Air Fluorescent Hot Sunburst is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes. Click here to view all sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
Createx Auto Air is:
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml