Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto Air Flair – Hi-lite Blue
£9.47-£67.24 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4424 – Auto Air Hi-Lite – Blue
4400 Series – Hi-Lite Interference Colours
Hi-Lite Interference Colours are used over any background color for ghostlike, color-highlighting effects.
Hi-Lite Interference Colours are intended for use in very light layers of 1-3 coats. Their colour-shifting effect is less pronounced than the discontinued Gem Chameleon Colours. The colours work well for subtle highlighting effects which are seen when exposed to sunlight or a direct light source.
Colours may be directly mixed with 4200 Series Transparent Colours for custom blends that have subtle colour-shifting effects. Building colours too heavily will cause them to lose their effect and become a milky, pastel color.
Hi-Lite Interference are best used over darker colours, such as 4220 Deep Black or Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark.
Thinning: A 0.3mm size airbrush may be used when colours are thinned with Auto Air Reducer. Recommended for use with airbrush sizes 0.5mm or larger.
Sizes: This product is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml