Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto Air Sparkle – Gold
£19.18-£132.63 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4503 – Auto Air Sparkle – Gold
4500 Series – Hot Rod Sparkle Colours
Hot Rod Sparkle Colours recreate the popular “retro” feel of automobiles of the 1950’s and 1960’s. Hot Rod Sparkle Colours create a brilliant, powerful glitter-like effect that truly shimmers.
Colors are best used over Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark or Auto Air 4220 Deep Black. Apply 1-2 light coats of Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark and 2-4 light coats of Hot Rod Sparkle Colours.
For candied metal-flake finishes, mix Hot Rod Sparkle Colour directly with 4600 Series Candy Colours or 4200 Series Transparent Colours.
For custom blends, apply 2-6 light coats of Auto Air 4200 Series Transparent Colours over Hot Rod Sparkle Colours.
Hot Rod Sparkle Colors may also be mixed directly with each other for multicolor effects.
Thinning: A 0.3mm size airbrush may be used when colours are thinned with Auto Air Reducer. Recommended for use with airbrush sizes 0.5mm or larger.
Sizes: This product is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
960ml, 480ml, 120ml