Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto Air Metallic – White (Course)
£9.47-£35.95 exc vat
Unless otherwise stated, please allow up to 10 working days lead time (excluding weekends and bank holidays.)
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4331 – Auto Air Metallic – White (Coarse)
4300 Series – Metallic Colours
Auto-Air Metallic Colours may be used alone for a metal-like appearance or use as follows:
- Metallic Colours are best used over Auto Air Base Coat Sealer Dark or 4220 Deep Black.
- Use as a base for 4200 Series Transparent Graphic Colours for custom metallic blends, or as base for the 4600 Series Candy Colours.
- For custom metallic blends, apply 2-6 light coats of 4200 Series Transparent Colours over Metallic Colours.
Metallic Colours’ pigments are heavy and may require vigorous shaking. Bottles may be left upside down for a few minutes before shaking to release mixing ball located inside each bottle.
Thinning: A 0.3mm size airbrush may be used when colours are thinned with Auto Air Reducer. Recommended for use with airbrush sizes 0.5mm or larger.
Sizes: This product is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml