Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4312-04 -Auto-Air Pearlized Purple
4300 Series – Pearlized Colours
Pearlized Colours may be used alone for fantastic pearlescent finishes, or used as follows:
- Mix with 4200 Series Transparent Graphic Colours for custom pearlescent blends.
- Use as a base coat for the 4600 Series Candy Colours.
- For custom pearlescent blends, or candied type effects apply 2-6 light coats of 4200 Series Transparent Colours over Series 4300 Pearlized Colours.
Thinning: A 0.3mm size airbrush may be used when colours are thinned with Auto Air Reducer. Recommended for use with airbrush sizes 0.5mm or larger.
Sizes: Auto-Air Pearlized Purple product is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
Click here to see the complete Auto-Air 4300 series
960ml, 480ml, 120ml