Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto-Air Semi Opaque Aqua
£8.25 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX4210-04 – Auto-Air Semi Opaque Aqua
4200 Series – Semi Opaque Colours
Standard basecoat colours with excellent coverage. Use as base for 4300 Series and 4500 Series Sparklescent colours to decrease build-up of material, allowing for a smoother finish.
Thinning: Use 4010 or 4011 Reducers. Airbrush: 10-25% per volume, Spray Gun: 10% per volume. Recommended for use with spray guns and airbrushes with large nozzles, at least 0.5mm nozzles.
Auto-Air Semi Opaque Aqua Colour Reference
Sizes: Auto-Air Semi Opaque Aqua is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes. Click here to view all sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
Createx Auto Air Semi is:
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml