Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto Air Semi Opaque Flame Orange
£8.25 exc vat
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4205 – Auto Air Semi Opaque Flame Orange
4200 Series – Semi Opaque Colours
Standard basecoat colours with excellent coverage. Use as base for 4300 Series and 4500 Series Sparklescent colours to decrease build-up of material, allowing for a smoother finish.
Thinning: Use 4010 or 4011 Reducers. Airbrush: 10-25% per volume, Spray Gun: 10% per volume. Recommended for use with spray guns and airbrushes with large nozzles, at least 0.5mm nozzles.
Auto Air Semi Opaque Flame Orange – Colour Reference
Sizes: The Createx Auto Air Semi Opaque Flame Orange is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
Createx Auto Air Semi Opaque Brite White is:
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml