Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto Air Sparklescent – Nightmare Blue
£19.17-£138.32 exc vat
Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to leave our warehouse
(excluding weekends and bank holidays.)
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4587 – Auto Air Sparklescent – Nightmare Blue
Createx™ Auto-Air Colors™ are the latest breakthrough in water-based, non-toxic automotive coatings technology. Use Auto-Air Colours to achieve brilliant, durable custom paint jobs on cars, trucks, motorcycles and helmets.
4500 Series Sparklescent Colours are pearl-popping, candy-looking transparent colours perfect for a stunning finish.
Sparklescent Colours are made to get noticed. They’re an excellent graphic and mid-coat pearl finish colour.
Apply over a white base or colour key with a 4300 Series Metallic Colour.
Apply Sparklescent Colours like a candy, in even coats avoiding build-up. Due to their transparency, Sparklescent Colours will show any uneven colour-build-up / different values of the same hue if applied in uneven amounts, especially visible after gloss, clear top-coat applied.
Thinning: Reducing is not recommended.
Recommended for use with a Spray Gun.
Sizes: This product is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml