Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto-Air Transparent Fire Red
£8.25 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4234-X – Auto-Air Transparent Fire Red
The Auto-Air Transparent Fire Red airbrush paint is part of the Createx 4200 Series – Transparent Colours, which are inter-mixable translucent base coat colours. Transparent Colours work well with small tip-sized airbrushes for fine, detailed artwork. They also work well for fades and blends over solid base colours.
Use as a toner to other Auto Air Colors to create custom blends.
Use to tint 4001 Sealer White for colour-keying the overlying colour to improve coverage and reduce build-up of material, especially when using 4300 Series Pearlised Colours and 4500 Series Sparklescent Colours. For example, tint Sealer White with Transparent Fire Red for a pastel red base, over which Sparklescent Rock Star Red is applied. Less material is required as opposed to applying Rock Star Red over Sealer White. A smoother finish is achieved as excess build-up of the Rock Star Red’s pearl-flakes is avoided.
Thinning Auto-Air Transparent Fire Red:
Use 4010 or 4011 Reducers using the guide below
- Airbrush (0.2mm nozzle): 25-90% per volume,
- Airbrush (0.3mm nozzle): 10-20% per volume
- Airbrush (0.5mm nozzle) or Spray Gun: reduction is generally not required.
Sizes: This product is available in 4oz (120ml), 16oz (480ml) and 32oz (960ml) sizes.
Auto-Air Transparent Fire Red Colour Reference
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Light fast
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Inter-mixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml