Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto-Air Transparent Root Beer
£8.25 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4248-X – Auto-Air Transparent Root Beer
4200 Series – Transparent Colours are intermixable translucent basecoat colours. Transparent Colours work well with small tip-sized airbrushes for fine, detailed artwork. They also work well for fades and blends over solid base colors.
Use as a toner to other Auto Air Colors to create custom blends.
Use to tint AutoBorne Sealer White for colour-keying the overlying colour to improve coverage and reduce build-up of material, especially when using 4300 Series Pearlized Colours and 4500 Series Sparklescent Colours. For example, tint White Sealer with Transparent Fire Red for a pastel red base, over which Sparklescent Rock Star Red is applied. Less material is required as opposed to applying Rock Star Red over Sealer White. A smoother finish is achieved as excess build-up of the Rock Star Red’s pearl-flakes is avoided.
Transparent Colours are suitable for spraying with little reduction for use with spray-guns and large tip-sized airbrushes. For use with smaller tip-sized airbrushes use CTX-4012 reducer and reduce 25% per volume or more to achieve fine-line performance. Reduction ratios may vary per colour to achieve best atomization.
Auto-Air Transparent Root Beer Colour Reference
Auto-Air Transparent Root Beer is:
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC
960ml, 480ml, 120ml