Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Auto-Air Semi-Opaque 120ml Set of 8
£63.09 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX-4948 – Auto-Air Semi-Opaque 120ml Set of 8
- CTX-4012-04 4012 High Performance Reducer (120ml)
- CTX-4201-04 Auto-Air Semi-Opaque Brite White (120ml)
- CTX-4203-04 Auto-Air Semi-Opaque Flame Yellow (120ml)
- CTX-4205-04 Auto-Air Semi-Opaque Flame Orange (120ml)
- CTX-4206-04 Auto-Air Semi-Opaque Flame Red (120ml)
- CTX-4208-04 Auto-Air Semi-Opaque Emerald Green (120ml)
- CTX-4213-04 Auto-Air Semi-Opaque Process Blue (120ml)
- CTX-4220-04 Auto-Air Semi-Opaque Deep Black (120ml)
Createx™ Auto-Air Colors™ are the latest breakthrough in water-based, non-toxic automotive coatings technology. Use Auto-Air Colours to achieve brilliant, durable custom paint jobs on cars, trucks, motorcycles an
4200 Series – Semi Opaque Colours are standard base coat colours with excellent coverage. Use as base for 4300 Series and 4500 Series Sparklescent colours to decrease build-up of material, allowing for a smoother finish.
Semi-Opaque Colours are designed for coverage through larger tip-sized airbrushes and spray-guns. They are not designed for fine-lined spray performance through smaller tip-sizes as reduction will not lessen the particle size of the clay used for opacity.
Thinning: Use 4012 Reducer. Airbrush: 10-25% per volume, Spray Gun: 10% per volume. Recommended for use with spray guns and airbrushes with large nozzles, at least 0.5 mm nozzles.
Guides: Auto-Air Application Guide sheet, Auto-Air User Guide instructional DVD.
- Ready-to-spray out of the bottle – no mixing required
- Sprays smooth with a silky, finely atomized pattern
- Self-levelling while drying to a flat, even finish without the “orange peel” look.
- Excellent adhesion
- May be masked with automotive tape
- Use for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics.
- Available in over 147 colours and effects
- Intermixable to allow limitless colour blends and effects
- Made with automotive specific pigments and binders
- Fully compatible with any automotive urethane clears, paints and primers
Advantages of Auto-Air over urethane systems:
- Surprising performance
- No time windows to work under
- Greater flexibility – more resistant to chipping and flaking
- Easy clean-up
- Cost savings and time efficiency
- Safer to use
- Contain less than 0.01% VOC