Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Badger 150- Professional Set
£157.50 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: B-150-5 – Badger 150 Professional Set
The Badger 150- Professional Set includes a dual action siphon feed Badger 150 Airbrush in a wooden box packed with accessories.
The versatility of the 150® allows for a broad range of applications, making it the “classic” airbrush in the Badger line. The 150® accepts a 3/4 oz. color cup for small volume painting needs, or three larger sized jars can be used for bigger jobs. Used by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers, this airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, water colors, inks, dyes, Air-Opaque™, Air-Tex®, MODELflex®, Totally Tattoo® and Totally Tan® airbrush colors. (Available as Fine, Medium and/or Heavy).
Badger 150 Features:
- Dual Action
- Internal Mix
- Siphon (Bottom) Feed
- Choose 1/4 oz. (7 ml) free-standing colour cup, 3/4 oz. (22 ml), 2 oz. (60 ml), or 3 oz. (90 ml) paint jars
- Colour cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick colour changing
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
- Winged back lever design and one piece, non-slip trigger for easy reassembly and smooth control
- Fine (F) – pencil line to 2″ (51 mm) spray pattern
- Medium (M) – 1/32″ (0.8 mm) to 2 1/2″ (63 mm) spray pattern
- Heavy (H) – from 1/16″ (1.5 mm) to 3″ (76 mm) spray pattern