Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
BV200H-EPA Airbrush Spray Booth
£799.00 exc vat
This unit is made to order & is on a 2 – 3 weeks delivery lead time. For quicker lead time check out the BV260S
Available on 0% interest finance. See monthly payment cost below.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: BV200H-EPA – BenchVent Hood Mounted Desk Top Spray Booth Filtration Cabinet
The BV200H-EPA is BV200H fitted with EPA filter to filter particles as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. With the use of EPA filter, the BV200H can be used with thermal processes, such as soldering, welding, smelting, casting (typically 0.5 to 10 microns particle sizes); and laser processes, such as cutting, coding, engraving, welding (typically 0.5 to 2 microns particle sizes).
The BV200H can accommodate a standard A2 drawing board, which you can place within the hood enclosure. The boards fit at an angle for efficient over-spray capture. The workstation hood also accommodates prototypes, 3D models, ceramic parts, PCB’s and more. This model is portable and keeps your work-space clean and tidy as all the processes and done within the Spray booth’s enclosure. This desk top airbrush spray booth filters toxic fumes and dust particles as small as 5 microns.
Do you need a spray booth?
If you or someone in your company is involve in the following processes, you will need to have a spray booth:
- Spray painting artwork, and small or miniature items
- Spray mounting with aerosol adhesives
- Spray finishing with aerosol lacquers and fixatives
- Cutting, sanding and polishing small parts
- Any other process that produces fumes and dust
Why do you need a spray booth?
Particles that are 10 microns diameter and less can pass through your nose and throat and reach your lungs. Continued exposure can cause these particles to accumulate and damage the respiratory system. For health and safety reason, it is important to use spray booths when working with fumes and dusts.
Why choose BenchVent spray booths?
- BenchVent machines are synonymous to high quality. All BenchVent table top spray booths comes with a Lifetime Warranty
- BenchVent Units are easy to install and use – simply plug and play
- They are portable
- Steel construction finished in dove grey
- Fan/filter unit mounted onto hood enclosure
- Particulate filter (filter particles as small as 5 microns in diameter)
- Carbon impregnated fibre filter (for odour filtration)
- Axial fan(s) with external rotor shaded-pole motor, Impedance protected against overloading (UL, VDE and CSA approved)
- Sealed electrical wiring and switch, downstream of filters
All BenchVent filtration and extraction systems carry a lifetime warranty, are quiet in operation and can be assembled in seconds. Place onto a desk, bench or trolley and then simply plug in and switch on.
Dimensions: 600 x 680 x 450 mm (HxWxD)
|Model No:||Fan Motor Spec||Air Volume@ Free Air||Ave. Air Velocity @ Filter Face||Ave. Velocity @ Hood Face||Noise Level LAeq dB(A)|
|BV200H||230V 50Hz 105W||325 m3/hr||0.5 m/sec||0.25 m/sec||59dB(A)|
* 110 Volts 50 or 60Hz available if required.
The particulate (intake) filter is a three stage graduated fibre filter with a high ‘dust’ holding capacity for long life. Filtration to 5 micron particles.
NB: Spray particulate sizes vary from 10 to 20 microns. The carbon impregnated fibre filter (behind intake) assists in the reduction of solvent odours.
These units are designed predominantly for studio / classroom / workshop cleanliness and for immediate operator protection from concentrations of airborne contaminants. They are not recommended for continual usage, i.e. production applications, particularly in confined and/or badly ventilated areas.
Please contact us for advice on the choice of machine for any given situation.