Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
BV3010 – CITY M Air-Purifier (filters dusts, viruses, bacteria & odour)
£1,300.00 exc vat
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Delivery: 1 – 2 weeks
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: BV3010 – CITY M Air-Purifier
Average Coverage Area: 75m²
The CITY M Indoor and Office Air Purifier is designed to filter:
- dust particles
- bacteria and
It is used within the home, office, and public waiting areas. The City M air purifier are installed in hospitals to prevent spread of airborne diseases, as well as in hotels, schools and other public environments where high quality air purification is required. The CITY M air purifier cleans air in no time.
The City M is a compact free standing unit and is available in black or white.
The benefits of using a CITY M Office Air-Purifier :
- Healthier employees
- Less cleaning
- Less asthma and allergy suffering
- Reduced environmental impact
- Less odour
The CITY M air purifiers use HEPA/Molecular filtration according to EN 1822 and ISO 10121-2 standard. It is a valuable supplement to your existing ventilation system – and it will take care of air pollutants generated both from the outside as well as from inside your premises. Many of the harmful particles of today’s world are common indoor air pollutants like formaldehyde, fungi and various VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
Why choose CITY M over other brands?
- The CITY M’s filter package is 14 times heavier than theirs. It means it has much higher capacity to retain dust and particles without compromising its ability to let the air pass through the filter. You could say it is like comparing the load handling capability of a normal size car to a full size truck.
- In a matter of hours (depending on the size of the room), a CITY air purifier will reduce the number of particles in the air by literally millions per cubic metre. The HEPA filter used is so efficient that air would have to pass through an average ventilation system three times to achieve the same level of purification.
- Apart from cleaning the air, the City M also reducer your need for cleaning, since they remove a large portion of the dust which is generated daily.
- City air purifier has a large air filter surface, and holds more particles than smaller units. As a result, it doesn’t clogged up often and the filter last longer.
By choosing CITY range air purifier, you get a filter package that will deliver consistent performance and a high level of efficiency throughout its lifetime. It will also be more sustainable and greener than most other solutions.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH) regulations 2002 and 2004.
329 x 703 x 338 (wxhxd)
Lightweight Aluminium composite body, 2x Combination Filters HEPA/Carbon, High efficiency backward curved blower, UL, VDE and CSA approved, electric wiring down stream of filters, pre filter blockage light,, Variable speed fan with touch on/off switch, Available in Black or White
|Air Volume at Free Air||
|Ave Air Purification area||
|Fan Motor Spec||
230V 50Hz 4-55W (depending on speed)
2 x Combination HEPA Particulate/Carbon Pleated Filters
|Noise Level LA3eq db(A)||
15-53 depending on speed