Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Iwata Custom Micron CM B2
£320.63 exc vat
Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to leave our warehouse
(excluding weekends and bank holidays.)
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
or pay £32.06 x 12 months
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: IW-CM-B2 – Iwata Custom Micron B2
Now with added features, the Iwata Custom Micron CM B2 is now better than ever! New features include a taller, more ergonomic and comfortable trigger, and a rear dock for the crown cap.
The Iwata Custom Micron series is one of the top end series from Iwata. It is designed for professional airbrush artists and modellers who demand precise control and accurate fine detailing.
The Iwata Custom Micron CM B2 is excellent for a wide range of applications including: Illustration, Fine Art, Nail Art, Photo Re-touching and Figurines or Miniatures
The Iwata Custom Micron CM B2 features:
- 0.18 mm nozzle for fine detail with light to medium paints
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Gravity-feed with 1.8 ml cup
- Fine detail to 25 mm – 0.18 mm to 25 mm spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Preset adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
For greater coverage and medium paints it is possible to fit the Custom Micron CM-B2 with the 0.23 mm head system. It is recommended that you fit the whole head system. If you only want the nozzle, we would recommend returning the airbrush to us for one of our specialists to fit and test the replacement.
NB: This is a VERY fine airbrush. take care to choose paints with fine pigments and suitably thin. Heavier pigments and thicker paints can cause blockages. If you need any advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.