Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Iwata Custom Micron CM C2
£320.63 exc vat
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: IW-CM-C2 – Iwata Custom Micron CM-C (Version 2)
The Iwata Custom Micron CM C2 is now improved with a taller, more comfortable trigger and a crown cap dock on the rear of the preset handle.
The Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best – the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
The CM-C has a 0.23mm needle and nozzle and a large 1/3oz (9ml) gravity cup with snap on lid to prevent spillage.
The CM-C is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Custom Automotive
- Model Painting
- Thin Cosmetics
New features of the Iwata Custom Micron CM C2:
- Taller trigger for more precise control
- Redesigned shape and grip on trigger for comfort and control
- One-piece needle-chucking guide with auxiliary lever for ease of re-assembly
- A crown cap dock on the rear of the pre-set handle so you will never lose your crown needle cap again when you take it off for the closest detail work.
The CM-C features:
- 0.23mm nozzle for fine detail with light to medium paints
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup with lid
- large cut-away hole in cup lid for easy pouring of paint
- Fine detail to 1″ (0.23mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Pre-set adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
The CM-C has the option to change to a 0.18mm head system for even finer detail. To retain the ultimate performance of your Custom Micron, Iwata recommend that you fit a complete matched head system or, if you require a replacement nozzle only, that you send your airbrush in for a technical expert to fit a replacement nozzle.
You will also need:
- Air source
- Air hose