Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: C-IW-FS-1000 – Iwata Freestyle Air Battery Powered Compressor
The Iwata Freestyle Air Battery Powered Compressor is sleek, simple and smart. It is designed for airbrush applications that needs low pressure such as runway and bridal make-up application, body art application, cake decorating and scale model painting. It is ideal for on-set make up application, or when you require mobility. And it comes with international plugs for travel abroad.
The best in class for power, portability and versatility!
With its 3-speed rolling switch ranging from 5-19 PSI, the Iwata Freestyle Air powers most gravity-feed airbrushes and can be used with other airbrush brands.
You can use it plugged in the mains, or using its rechargeable NiMH battery, which can be fully charged within an hour. When running on battery, the Iwata Freestyle Air can approximately run for 45 minutes on 10 Psi. It is equipped with an auto-protect features that turns it off after 9 minutes. To turn it back on, gently roll the the on/off switch in any direction.
Iwata Freestyle Air can be used upright or laid flat and includes a non-skid, anti-vibration base.
The Iwata Freestyle Air Battery Powered Compressor features:
- Unique curved design
- 3-Speed adjustment with the most power in its class
- Powers all gravity-feed airbrushes
- Use upright or lay flat
- Rubber feet
- Vibration dampening pad
- Dual position airbrush holder
- 5ft (1.5m) lightweight air hose
- Includes an AC power adapter with international plugs (100-240V~50/60Hz)
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Anti-vibration base
- Size: 4.2 x 6.6 x 2.2 in (106 x 167 x 57 mm)
- Portable Weight: 1.7lbs (766g)
The Iwata Freestyle Air Compressor works best with Iwata Gravity Feed Airbrushes:
- Iwata Revolution CR Airbrush
- Iwata Eclipse CS Airbrush
- Iwata High Performance C PLUS Airbrush
- Iwata Kustom CH Airbrush
- Neo for Iwata CN Gravity Feed Airbrush
Duty cycle: 45 mins (5 x 9 mins) continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use. This compressor will automatically shut-off after 9 minutes of continuous use to remove the risk of accidentally leaving it turned on due to its quiet motor. 9 minutes is not the duty cycle and it may be turned on for 9 minutes for 45 minutes continuous use, before having to allow a cool down period.
1. Dual position airbrush holder for use upright or flat
2. On/off rolling switch with 3 speed adjustment
3. AC power adaptor with international plugs (100-240V~50/60Hz)
4. Detachable, rechargeable NiMH battery (45 minutes at 10 psi)
5. Non-skid, anti-vibration base
6. 5 ft (1.5 m) lightweight air hose
Deciding which pressure setting to use will depend on the combinations of application, viscosity of liquid medium being sprayed and the model of airbrush. Test all 3 speeds to determine which will work best for your spray session.