Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Iwata Micron Fluid Head Needle Cap (Crown Cap)
£15.60 exc vat
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: IWS-5351D- Iwata Micron Fluid Head Needle Cap (Crown Cap)
The crown cap allows you to get closer to your work and thus achieve finer detail, whilst still protecting the needle. It also decreases paint build-up on the needle and in the nozzle cap, preventing spitting.
Both of these benefits are obtained due to the better air displacement provided by the cut away sections of the crown cap. The cut-outs allow air to displace when you are getting very close to the work surface, so a crown cap is a great accessory for doing fine detail safely.
For more information or advice on this product, please call us on
+44 (0)1423 522 836 or email us
This part fits the following models:
Click on each to view parts diagram and full parts list
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-B (version 2) airbrush
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-B airbrush
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-C (version 2) airbrush
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-C airbrush
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-C Plus (version 2) airbrush
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-C Plus airbrush
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-SB (version 2) airbrush
- Iwata Custom Micron CM-SB airbrush
- Iwata Kustom CM airbrush