Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Mobile Nail Art Kit – Silver Jet Compressor
£210.00 exc vat
or pay £46.67 x 6 months
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
Please choose your airbrush before adding to cart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: Z-NAIL-SILVER – Mobile Nail Art Airbrush Kit – Silver Jet Compressor
Ideal for students and mobile professional nail technicians.
This Mobile Nail Art Kit is for light use only. The kit contains everything you need to get started with the Medea Nail Art airbrushing system.
This mobile nail art kit includes:
- Iwata Silver Jet Air Compressor
- Iwata Revolution CR airbrush
- Medea design wheel – Fantastic French 2
- Premi Air Airbrush Cleaner (150 ml) Aerosol
- Medea Airbrush Cleaner (118ml)
- Medea Beauty – Airbrushing: A User’s Guide to Getting Started
The Airbrush: Iwata Revolution CR
Iwata Revolution CR airbrush has a dual action and is gravity fed with an internal mix. It features a large 9ml colour cup with lid and a larger 0.5 mm nozzle. This is ideal for spraying heavier and thicker mediums. The Iwata Revolution CR airbrush is ideal for Cosmetics and Body Art applications.
With solvent proof internal needle packing for use with solvent based products the Revolution CR is able to spray, Fine detail to 1-1/2″ (0.5 mm to 38 mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle.
The Air compressor: Iwata Silver Jet
The Iwata Silver Jet Compressor is powerful, compact, reliable and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, it is low maintenance and affordably priced. It is the perfect companion to fine Iwata airbrushes, such as for nail art or cake decorating, or for working at low pressures, such as for cosmetics, tanning or body art.
The Silver Jet compressor is suitable for mobile or occasional use – about three to four applications per day. If you need a compressor for heavier use, please see the other Iwata Studio Series compressors.
The Iwata Silver Jet features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 110W shaded-coil motor
- Air flow at 0 psi: 0.33 CFM (9 l/min)
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 18 psi
- Comes with 3m (10′) coiled vinyl hose
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure Adjustment knob
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- Manual on/off switch
- Built in airbrush holder
- Cord wrap
- Size: L 15 x W 15 x H 18 cm (approx including handle and fittings)
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 55 – 57 decibels
- Duty cycle: 30 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
The compressor is not suitable for heavier salon use.
Alternative kits to consider:
- Professional Nail Art Kit for heavier mobile or salon use.
*Aerosol products, some paints and cleaning solutions are classed as hazardous goods. For this kit, we will replace the Premi Air Foaming Airbrush cleaner with Medea Airbrush cleaner.