Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Iwata Revolution BCR Airbrush
£95.63 exc vat
This airbrush is excellent for:
- Spray Tanning
- Body Art
- T-shirt Printing
- Model Painting
- Custom Automotive
- Mural Painting
- Hobby and Craft
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: IW-RV-BCR – Iwata Revolution BCR Airbrush
The Iwata Revolution BCR is a suction fed, internal mix, dual action airbrush. It comes with a 56 ml bottle and a larger 0.5 mm nozzle. For extra bottles please see Iwata Airbrush Bottles & Colour Cups. This is ideal for spraying thicker or heavier mediums. The Iwata Revolution BCR airbrush is great for applications such as, Body Art, Spray Tanning, T-Shirt Painting, Model Painting, Custom Automotive, Mural Painting and Hobby and Craft.
With solvent proof internal needle packing for use with solvent based products the Revolution BCR is able to spray, Fine detail to 1-1/2″ (0.5 mm to 38 mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle.
Why choose Iwata Revolution BCR?
- It’s high quality (as you would expect from an Iwata) but offered at a low price
- Excellent for beginners – it doesn’t cost a fortune but built to last
- Forgiving when you make mistakes with paint consistency
- Easy to clean (not as easy as the Eclipse BCS but it’s better priced)
- Comfortable to hold
- It has solvent proof needle packing, so you can use it for with any solvent based products
- Excellent workhorse airbrush
To operate your airbrush, you will need some sort of air source. we would recommend Iwata Studio Series compressors
For finer control over the airflow you may wish to look at the K250 External MAC Valve. This easy to fit option allows you to control the airflow so that you can achieve full atomisation down to stippling effects at the turn of a dial.