Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
LifeColor Russian Uniforms WWII Set (22ml x 6)
£14.99 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
LC-CS42 – LifeColor Russian Uniforms WWII set (22ml x 6)
This LifeColor Russian Uniforms WWII set includes:
- UA 446 Helmet
- UA 447 M35 Tunic
- UA 448 M35-41 Tunic
- UA 449 M43 Tunic
- UA 450 M35-41 Trousers
- UA 451 M43 Trousers
This LifeColor Russian Uniforms WWII set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Russian Uniforms World War II
LifeColor paints are water soluble acrylic colours perfect for modelling and hobby. They are excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
For other LifeColor paint sets click here.
- Clean surfaces to be painted.
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush.
- Allow to dry completely between coats. Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water.