Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
LifeColor IJN WWII Late War Set 1 (22ml x 6)
£14.99 exc vat
Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to leave our warehouse
(excluding weekends and bank holidays.)
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: LC-CS36 – LifeColor Imperial Japan Navy WWII Late War Set 1 (22ml x 6)
The LifeColor Imperial Japan Navy WWII Late War Set 1 includes:
- UA 643 Sasebo Grey
- UA 644 Kure Grey
- UA 645 Yokosuka Grey
- UA 646 Maizuru Grey
- UA 647 Linoleum Deck
- UA 648 Antifouling Hull Red
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Imperial Japan Navy WWII.
The LifeColor Imperial Japan Navy WWII Late War Set paints are water soluble acrylic colours suitable for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.You may mix these matt colours with Tensocrom Medium to make them into weathering glazes or simply use them as high-coverage matt colours.
- Clean surfaces to be painted.
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush.
- Allow to dry completely between coats.
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water.