Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
LC-CS41 – LifeColor British Uniforms WWII set (22ml x 6)
This LifeColor British Uniforms WWII set includes:
- UA 440 Water Bottle Bag
- UA 441 Green Tone Gears
- UA 442 Yellow Tones Gears
- UA 443 Battledress Light Tone
- UA 444 Battledress Dark Tone
- UA 445 Leather Jacket
This LifeColor British Uniforms WWII set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- British Infantry Uniforms World War II
LifeColor paints are water soluble acrylic colours perfect for modelling and hobby. They are excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
For other LifeColor paint sets click here.
- Clean surfaces to be painted.
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush.
- Allow to dry completely between coats. Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water.