Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
LifeColor Master Mixer Set
£8.29 exc vat
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: LC-MX – LifeColor Master Mixer Set
This professional set is ideal for mixing and storing your own shades of LifeColor paint (or other brands). The content of this kit is perfect for preparing colours for airbrushing, and for mixing your own colour combinations.
This set includes:
- 1x Master dropper
- 6x Empty pots (22ml)
- 6x Blank labels
- 3x Pipettes
- 6x Special test cards
For other LifeColor paint sets click here.
- Clean surfaces to be painted.
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush.
- Allow to dry completely between coats. Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water.