Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
LifeColor Royal Navy WWII Western Approach Late War Set 6x22ml
£14.99 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: LC-CS34 – LifeColor Royal Navy WWII Western Approach – Late War Set (6x22ml)
This LifeColor Royal Navy WWII Western Approach set includes 6x satin finishing high pigment colours:
- UA 637 White
- UA 638 W.A Blue
- UA 639 W.A Green
- UA 640 Semtex White
- UA 641 Semtex Green
- UA 642 Corticene
LifeColor paints are water soluble acrylic colours perfect for modelling and hobby. They are excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
For other LifeColor paint sets click here.
- Clean surfaces to be painted.
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush.
- Allow to dry completely between coats. Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water.