Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Professional Nail Art Kit – Smart Jet Compressor
£258.75 exc vat
Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to leave our warehouse
(excluding weekends and bank holidays.)
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
or pay £38.33 x 9 months
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
Please choose your airbrush before adding to cart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: Z-NAIL-SMART – Iwata Nail Art Kit with Smart Jet
This professional nail art kit is suitable for professional mobile, home or student use. It contains everything you need to get started with nail art airbrushing.
This professional nail art kit includes:
- Iwata Smart Jet Compressor
- Iwata Revolution BR Airbrush
- Medea Design Wheel – Fantastic French 2
- Premi Air Foaming Airbrush Cleaner (150ml) Aerosol
- Medea Airbrush Cleaner 4oz (118ml)
- Medea Beauty – Airbrushing: A User’s Guide to Getting Started
The Airbrush: Iwata Revolution CR
Iwata Revolution CR airbrush has a dual action and is gravity fed with an internal mix. It features a large 9ml colour cup with lid and a larger 0.5 mm nozzle. This is ideal for spraying heavier and thicker mediums. The Iwata Revolution CR airbrush is ideal for Cosmetics and Body Art applications.
With solvent proof internal needle packing for use with solvent based products the Revolution CR is able to spray, Fine detail to 1-1/2″ (0.5 mm to 38 mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle.
The Air compressor: Iwata Smart Jet
The Iwata Smart Jet compressor is powerful, compact and quiet. It is perfect for the hobbyist or the seasoned professional who require low maintenance and affordably priced compressor. The Iwata Studio Series is the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Smart Technology automatically turns the compressor on when you press your airbrush trigger, providing instant air at the pressure you have set it. It will then also turn the compressor off again when the airbrush is not in use.
Iwata Smart Jet Compressor Features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/8 HP induction motor
- Air flow: 0.64 CFM (12 lpm) at open flow
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 35 psi
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear (30 psi on / 50 psi off)
- Built in airbrush holder
- Mounted pressure gauge
- Bleed valve airflow adjustment to lower air pressure – we recommend also purchasing the Quick Release Body/Air Valve to adjust the pressure whilst preserving the automatic function.
- High-strength polyurethane hose that fits all Iwata airbrushes
- Extra hose for enhanced moisture separation
- Moisture filter which prevents pulsing
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- On/off switch
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 50 decibels
- 10 x 7 x 6 in. (25 x 18 x 16 cm)
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
Extending the life of your airbrush:
Keep your airbrush clean after use. Cleaning the airbrush is important especially when switching between products with different bases, such as water-based, alcohol-based or silicon-based. Ideally we recommend an airbrush dedicated to each type of product.
*Aerosol products, some paints and cleaning solutions are classed as hazardous goods. For this kit, we will replace the Premi Air Foaming Airbrush cleaner with Medea Airbrush cleaner.