Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Sparmax MAX-4 Airbrush with Preset Handle and Crown Cap
£45.75 exc vat
Delivery: 3 – 5 working days
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: SP-MAX-4 – Sparmax Max-4 Airbrush With Pre-Set Handle and Crown Cap
The Sparmax MAX-4 airbrush is another great, affordable fine detail airbrush.
It provides exceptional atomisation at low pressures so performance with even the smallest compressors. It has a 0.4 mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying.
The Sparmax MAX-4 is a dual-action airbrush but can be easily converted to a Single-action airbrush with the Single-action Air Valve that is included. It also features a Pre-set Handle which limits the colour flow to avoid over-shooting and a Crown Cap allowing you to get closer to your work and thus achieve finer detail, whilst still protecting the needle.
The Sparmax MAX-4 airbrush features:
- Gravity-feed with 7 ml fixed cup with lid
- Dual-action airbrush with Single-action valve included – converts the airbrush from a dual-action to a single-action airbrush (simple installation guide included)
- 0.4 mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying
- Fine detail: 0.4 mm to 25 mm spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design with a Pre-set colour flow control
- Extra Crown Cap included
- Cleaning brush included
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
This Sparmax airbrush is warranted against manufacturing defects of materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover needles, nozzles, packing and o-rings, since these parts need to be replaced occasionally due to normal wear.
The Sparmax MAX-4 airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Cosmetics and Body Art
- Model Painting
- Cake Decorating
- Hobby and Craft
- Art & Graphics
- Custom Automotive
You will also need: