Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Badger 175 Crescendo Airbrush Set
£134.99 exc vat
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: B-175-7 -Badger 175 Crescendo Airbrush Set
DUAL ACTION, INTERNAL MIX, SIPHON (BOTTOM) FEED
The Crescendo®, Model 175, is the airbrush designed by professionals for professional production airbrushing. This durable, versatile airbrush works continuously with precision and efficiency. Spray regulators and tips change easily for greater flexibility on the fly. Snap-off handle allows for quick needle changes and cleaning. T-Shirt artists, fine artists, fabric designers, custom automotive painters, model painters, and taxidermists use the Crescendo®. It sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, gouaches, fabric colours, inks, dyes, ceramic colours and glazes, watercolors, Air-Opaqueª, Air-Tex®, MODELflex®, Totally Tattoo® and Totally Tan airbrush colours.
- Usable with 1/4oz. (7ml) free-standing color cup, 3/4oz. (22ml), 2oz. (60ml), or 3oz. (90ml) paint jars
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow
- Winged back lever design for easy reassembly and smooth trigger control
- One-piece, non-slip, trigger with ergo-comfort trigger cushion
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Snap-off handle for quick needle changes and cleaning
- Easy change tips and head assemblies…no tools required
- Fine (F) – spray width ranges from pencil line to 2″ (51mm spray pattern)
- Medium (M) – 1/32″ (0.8mm) to 2 1/2″ (63mm spray pattern)
- Heavy (H) – 1/16″ (1.5mm) to 3″ (76mm spray pattern)
- PTFE seals