Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Createx Illustration Bloodline Coagulated Decay x 60ml
£9.82 exc vat
Especially made to give your creatures, humanoid or monster models that realistic Blood and Gore effects.
We do keep stock of general/fast moving paints however some colours are required to be ordered in due to the large variety available, this could lead to some delays in delivery. If urgently required please contact us before placing your order.
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: CTX5045-02 – Createx Illustration Bloodline Decay x 60ml
Created by Tim Gore, Createx Illustration Bloodline colours are especially made to give your creatures, humanoid or monster models that realistic Blood and Gore effects.
Createx Illustrion Bloodline are:
- Refined, water-based airbrush colours made for true fine-line, detailed task
- Re-wettable, which enables you to do subtle erasing techniques
- Easy to erase within the first 48 hours after application
- Lightfast – it has the same exterior pigments as Wicked Colors and Auto-Air
- Createx Illustration Bloodline are designed exclusively for airbrush application
- They are not designed as a base colour. If you need paints for larger areas and base coats, use Wicked Colors, Wicked Detail Colors and Auto-Air Colors
- If you need to make some changes on your work, do so within 48 hours of application. After 48 hours, it will be as difficult to erase as Wicked Colors.
- To create a glossy effect, apply a urethane clear top coat.
- Use reducer or transparent base to adjust viscosity and transparency, however it is not necessary. You can apply Createx Illustration Bloodline straight out of the bottle.
- It is best applied with fine nozzles down to 0.15 mm, and at low PSI setting.