Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Iwata HP-TH Airbrush
£213.75 exc vat
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: IW-HP-TH – Iwata HP-TH Airbrush
The first airbrush to create a fan-patterned spray, the Iwata HP-TH airbrush stands alone among its peers. Triggering the imagination of auto-body touch-up and custom painting, the HP-TH delivers unprecedented control of a fan pattern with a minimum of over-spray giving it a unique advantage over mini touch up guns. Great for small areas such as chip repair, fender welds, door jams and other hard-to-reach areas.
The Iwata HP-TH Airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Custom Automotive Graphics
- Automotive body repair
- Mural Painting
- Sign Painting
- Model Painting
The Iwata HP-TH features:
- 0.5 mm nozzle
- Large 1/2 oz (14cc) removable gravity-feed fluid cup
- Fan pattern (requires compressor with at least 1.2 cfm)
- “Round-Patterned” air cap
- 1/8″ to 2″ (3mm to 50mm) spray pattern with Round Pattern Nozzle Cap
- 1″ to 2 1/2″ (25mm to 63mm) oval spray pattern with Fan Pattern Nozzle Cap
- Teflon needle packings
- Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
- Spray-gun trigger design
- Pre-set handle
- Pistol Trigger design
Now available to fit the HP-TH is the new K200 Custom Grip Handle. This ergonomic design will add even more comfort whilst holding you trigger airbrush.
You will also need: