Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
LifeColor German WWII Kriegsmarine Set 1 (22ml x 6)
£14.99 exc vat
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: LC-CS09 – LifeColor German WWII Kriegsmarine Set 1 (22mlx6)
This LifeColor German WWII Kriegsmarine Set 1 includes:
- UA 601 Hellgrau/Silbergrau DKM 50
- UA 602 Dunkelgrau Hull DKM 51
- UA 603 Hellgrau DKM 50 var
- UA 604 Mittelgrau DKM 51 var
- UA 605 Dunkelgrau
- UA 606 Schiffsbodenfarbe Rot 5
This LifeColor German WWII Kriegsmarine Set 1 is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Kriegsmarine World War II
– Atlantic and Baltic schemes
– Pre war and early war
– Superstructure and upper works
– Dunklegrau bow and stern panels
– Underwater red
LifeColor paints are water soluble acrylic colours perfect for modelling and hobby. They are excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
For other LifeColor paint sets click here.
- Clean surfaces to be painted.
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush.
- Allow to dry completely between coats. Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water.