Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
LifeColor Italian WWII Regio Esercito Uniforms Set (22ml x 6)
£14.99 exc vat
If not otherwise stated, our normal delivery lead time is 3 – 5 working days.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: LC-CS14 – LifeColor Italian WWII Regio Esercito Uniforms Set (22ml x 6)
This LifeColor Italian WWII Regio Esercito Uniforms Set includes:
- UA 413 Tela Kaki North America
- UA 414 Tela Grigio Verde
- UA 415 Tuta Carrista
- UA 416 Verde Telo Mimetico
- UA 417 Kaki Telo Mimetico
- UA 418 Marrone Telo Mimetico
This LifeColor Italian WWII Regio Esercito Uniforms Set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Italian Uniforms World War II (Regio Esercito)
LifeColor paints are water soluble acrylic colours perfect for modelling and hobby. They are excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
For other LifeColor paint sets click here.
- Clean surfaces to be painted.
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush.
- Allow to dry completely between coats. Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water.