Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Sparmax MAX-3 Airbrush with Preset Handle and Crown Cap
£45.75 exc vat
Delivery lead time: up to 7 working days
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their ountry for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: SP-MAX-3 – Sparmax MAX-3 Airbrush – With Pre-set Handle and Crown Cap
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush is another great, affordable fine detail airbrush.
It provides exceptional atomisation at low pressures so performance with even the smallest compressors. It has a 0.3mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying.
The Sparmax MAX-3 is a dual-action airbrush but can be easily converted to a Single-action airbrush with the Single-action Air Valve that is included. It also features a Pre-set Handle which limits the colour flow to avoid over-shooting and a Crown Cap allowing you to get closer to your work and thus achieve finer detail, whilst still protecting the needle.
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush features:
- Gravity-feed with 2ml fixed cup with lid
- Dual-action airbrush with Single-action valve included – converts the airbrush from a dual-action to a single-action airbrush (simple installation guide included)
- 0.3mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying
- Fine detail: 0.3mm to 25mm spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design with a Pre-set colour flow control
- Extra Crown Cap included
- Cleaning brush included
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
- 2 Year Warranty
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Cosmetics and Body Art
- Model Painting
- Cake Decorating
- Hobby and Craft
- Art & Graphics
- Custom Automotive
You will also need: